Wednesday 18 February 2009

weirdzzzzzzz

didnt attend 1st 3 lectures.... only attend for the last 2 lectures of ophthalmology..... then went to dean office to sign some application for my miss classes.... arghhh.....


back to my room..... sitting down in front of my laptop n started facebooking...... n guess wat...... weirdest thing tat i dun aspect to happen was...... somebody actually approve my fren request..... n tat somebody i tried to add to my fren list which been ignored for the past 5 years in friendster suddenly approve my request in facebook..... whoaaahhh..... now i can continue to stalk her back hahaha..... neh..... she got her own life now..... n i got mine..... just feeling very very weird n query bout y of all of sudden???? anyway..... dun wanna think too much bout it..... just let it be......
besides she's attached to someone as well..... hahaha..... good to see tat..... yet jealousy n enviness in me i have to control..... there's no point for me anymore.....

i know i couldn't do anything about tat as i.... i....

miss her so much....

wanna meet her up.....

but......

sigh...... she's attached.... sigh....... how i wish but will never be me..... just live with it.....

weird weird weird.....

glad all of us move on.......

life suxzzzzzzz.................

No comments:

Post a Comment